Looking for a fun, challenging Euchre game? Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Just learning Euchre? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
Rule customizations include:
- Deck size. Play with a 24 card or 32 card deck.
- Benny (joker) support. Choose to play with the Joker or the Two of Spades as the highest trump.
- Stick the dealer. Choose if when trump is not determined on the second round of bidding, the dealer must choose a trump suit.
- Canadian loner. Choose if the dealer's partner must play alone when accepting trump during the first round of bidding.
- Going under. Choose whether or not when one is dealt three or more 9s and 10s, one can swap three of them with the face down cards from the kitty.
- Need suit to call it. Choose whether or not one must have the suit in hand in order to choose it as trump.
- First lead when alone. Choose whether left of dealer or left of maker leads when a player goes alone.
- Face up card. Choose whether the dealer or the bidder receives teh face up card after bidding.
- Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
- Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
- Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bidding and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
- Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
- Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
- Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
- Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
- Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
- Replay hand.
- Detailed statistics.
- Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
- Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
- Offline play. Play without an internet connection.