Looking for a fun, challenging Spades game? Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Play popular variants: Partnership Spades, Mirror Spades, Suicide Spades, Whiz Spades, and Solo Spades (Cut Throat), and more!
Just learning Spades? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
Rule customizations include:
- Jokers. Choose to play with jokers and/or deuces as high trump.
- Passing. Choose to pass up to two cards to partner on nil and blind nil bids.
- Nil. Choose to allow nil, play without nil, or play with a zero bid.
- Blind nil. Choose to play with blind nil bids when behind by 100, behind by 200, always, or never.
- Nil/blind nil bonus. Choose the nil/blind nil bonus as 100/200 or 50/100 points.
- Minimum bid. Choose the minimum team bid to be three, four, or no minimum.
- Bag penalty. Set the bag penalty to 10 bags/100 points, 5 bags/50 points, or no penalty.
- Bad (overtrick) points. Set the bag points to be 1 point, 0 points, -1 points, or -10 points.
- Failed bid penalty. Choose the failed bid penalty as ten times bid, ten times tricks short, or no penalty.
- 10-for-200. Choose the bonus for a combined team bid of 10 or more.
- Initial lead. Choose the initial lead to be left of dealer, Two of Clubs leads, or everyone plays lowest club.
- Trump first trick. Choose whether or not trumping on the first trick is allowed.
- Spades can be lead anytime. Choose whether or not spades must be broken before being lead.
- Must beat. Choose whether or not a player must beat the winning card on the trick if able to.
- Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
- Review the play trick by trick.
- Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
- Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
- Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
- The Rest Are Mine (TRAM). Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
- Autoplay hand. Let the computer finish the play of the hand for you.
- Replay hand.
- Offline play.
The following features are available on Android, iOS support is in the works.
- Detailed player statistics.