Looking for a fun, challenging Bid Whist game? Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Just learning Bid Whist? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
Experienced Bid Whist player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Rule customizations include:
- Kitty size. Choose the size of the kitty: 6 cards, 5 cards, 4 cards, or no cards.
- Sport kitty. Choose when the kitty is reveals: to all players when there is a trump suit, to only the declarer, or to all.
- Minimum bid. Set the minimum bid to three, four, or one.
- High and low bid ranking. Choose whether high and low bids are equivalent at a given level or a low bid beats a high bid at a given level.
- Notrump scoring. Choose whether or not notrump contracts are worth double the points of suit contracts.
- Boston scoring. Choose whether or not to score double points for Boston bids.
- Overtrick scoring. Choose whether overtricks are scored as one point or no points.
- Joker play during notrump contracts. Choose how jokers must be played during notrump contracts: can be discarded anytime one does not have the suit lead;
must be discarded as soon as one does not have the suit lead; may be played anytime but will not capture the trick;
or must be placed in the kitty or exchanged with the kitty.
- Two of Spades. Choose to make the Two of Spades a high trump.
- Review the play of the hand trick by trick.
- Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
- Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
- Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences.
- Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
- Finish hand when set. Play quickly.
- Replay hand.
- Skip hand.
- Autoplay hand.
- Offline play.
The following features are available on Android, iOS support is in the works.
- Detailed player statistics.