Looking to learn and practice Bridge? NeuralPlay Bridge offers many useful features, including
- Play rubber bridge, Chicago, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
- Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five card majors), Two Over One Game Forcing, ACOL (four card majors, weak notrump), and Precision bidding.
- Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
- Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer's as you play!
- Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
- Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay's double dummysolver will verify your claim.
- Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AI play.
- Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
- Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution!
- Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
- Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
- Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
- Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
- Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
- Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
- Detailed player statistics.
- Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
- Share interesting hands with your friends.
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers, Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby Two Notrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Gerber, Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, and Cappelletti (Hamilton).
Please send comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.