Now you may try NeuralPlay Bridge Bidding Practice in your browser.
Looking to learn and practice Bridge? NeuralPlay Bridge offers many useful features, including
- Play rubber bridge, Chicago, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpoint scoring.
- Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five card majors), Two Over One Game Forcing, ACOL (four card majors, weak notrump), and Precision bidding.
- Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
- Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with the computer's as you play!
- Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
- Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay's double dummysolver will verify your claim.
- Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AI play.
- Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
- Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximate double dummy solution!
- Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
- Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desired distribution and point count.
- Deal editor. Create and edit your own deals. Modify deals that you have played from the Deal Database.
- Deal Database. As you play, the deals you play will be added to your deal database. Review, replay, and share deals you have played.
- Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a hand in the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file for play review.
- Deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
- Detailed player statistics.
- Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
- Share interesting hands with your friends.
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers, Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing,
Jacoby Two Notrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual
Two Notrump, Blackwood, Gerber, Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, and Cappelletti (Hamilton).
Have a question? Checkout our FAQ.