Play single or double deck Pinochle against the challenging NeuralPlay AI!
Just learning Pinochle? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and moves. Play along and learn!
Experienced Pinochle player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Play with your favorite rules. Rule customizations include:
- Deck size. Choose single deck or double deck.
- Scoring style. Choose modern or classic scoring.
- Passing. Choose to pass from zero to four cards.
- Minimum opening bid. Set the minimum opening bid from 10 to 50 points.
- Bid increment after 60. Set the bid increment after 60 to one or five.
- Meld bidding. Convey your approximate meld points to your AI partner with jump bidding.
- Require marriage. Choose whether or not to require a marriage in the trump suit.
- Extra K or Q with run. Set the value for an extra K or Q in a run to 0 points, 2 points, or 4 points.
- Minimum meld points. Set the minimum meld points to claim meld.
- Minimum tricks to save meld. Set the minimum trick points to save meld.
- Surrender. Choose whether or not to allow surrender of the hand after bidding.
- Surrender opponent's score. Set the points awarded to the opponents when one surrenders.
- Initial lead. Choose to allow any suit to be lead or require trump to be lead.
- Must beat. Choose whether one must pay higher when any suit is lead or only when trump is lead.
- Card points values. Set the card point values for the A, 10, K, etc.
- Shooting the Moon. Choose to enable Shooting the Moon and determine the score point value.
- Both teams reach game score. Set whether the winning team is the team with the highest score or the one that made the last bid.
- Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
- Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
- Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
- Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
- Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
- Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
- Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
- Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
- Replay hand.
- Detailed statistics.
- Optionally show number of points taken by players during the play of the hand.
- Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
- Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
- Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
Try NeuralPlay Pinochle on your phone or tablet! Available on
or the Amazon Appstore.